Saturday, August 25, 2012

I want to say thanks to Enlow Grips. I'm a senior female golfer living and playing golf at the Villages in Florida. Earlier this year I had surgery on my right hand. I noticed after the healing period my golf game was not the same. My drives were shorter and my iron play was not crisp. I consulted my physician and she told me that I would have difficulty with my right hand as long as I continued golfing. I was playing at least twice per week in a ladies league and I was disappointed that I would have to give up golf. I noticed another lady (a little bit older then me) playing really good golf and I also noticed she was playing with really pretty golf grips. She told me that she also had a problem in the past and she switched to a new set of Enlow Grips and was able to enjoy playing again. I ordered a set of Enlow Grips. My new grips not only look great but they have helped me get my game back to normal. When I went back to my physician for a checkup on my hand, I told her I was playing golf again with my new grips. She said keep it up as I see no stress in your right hand. Thanks again, Gail G. The Villages of Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment