Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Welcome To Enlow Grips Review

Thanks for visiting Enlow Grips Review and be prepared for awesome reviews and content.

In the meantime, feel free to check out all the excellent grips at the

Recently I received the "Stagg Hill Golf Club 2006 Men's 18 Most Improved" award. I attribute a great deal of my improvement to Enlow Grips and think they are the best grips a golfer can use.

I am retired and play golf 2-3 times a week. However, golfing is not always easy for me due to hand injuries and arthritis. I have using Enlow Grips since they first came out (about three years ago) and they have allowed me to improve my game and made it more fun.

I have tried using other grips even while using Enlow Grips: Whenever I bought new clubs I would use them first with the originally installed grips. I was curious to find out if my improved game was due to my own skill or the kind of grips I used. I learned that Enlow Grips deserve the credit for my improvement.

It is my opinion; the Enlow Grips are the best thing happening to the game of golf in general and to me personally as a golfer.

Also, Enlow Grips are durable: I'm still using the same ones I put on my clubs three years ago. In addition to the black, Enlow Grips now feature new colors!

I recommend Enlow Grips to everyone who wants to improve their golf and enjoyment of the game.

Sincerely, Bob Hartenstein


And check out this interesting video I saw that does a great job of helping senior golfers with their backswing:



2 comments:

  1. My father has bad arthritis in his hands and he almost had to give up golfing. He loves the sport and it has been his favorite thing to do since he has retired. I didn’t want to see him give up the sport so I did some research on how to help him. I came across Enlow grips and I figured I’d give it a try. My dad was so impressed with the new grips that he called me from the golf course to tell me how much they helped him. I’m so glad he can now do what he enjoys without aching stiff hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, thank you for your comment. Glad to know that your father is enjoying golf again.

      Delete